Korean DMC AB (Hot-Fix Machine Cut Rhinestone)
All 14 facets and tables are machine cut and polished.
These DMC are Double machine multi cut glass stones with 14 cutting sides/facets also like a Preciosa. With best quality heat transfer glue on the back and a low defective rate (less than 1%), these are guaranteed to be the most brilliant of rhinestones on the market, and great alternative for Swarovski Elements at a relative lower price.
- Material: Grade AAA Glass
- Ultra even back adhesive, no excessive glue in application
- Low table level, advanced cutting precision to ensure high standard shine
Here is an instruction of how to apply Hot fix crystals:
- Lay your garment out flat on a heat-resistant surface with the side to be rhinestoned facing up.
- If the item has multiple layers, such as a T-shirt, place a piece of cardboard between the layers or inside the shirt. This will keep the glue from melting through and sticking to the back of the shirt.
- Place your Hot Fix crystals glue side on the fabric. Lay out a small part of your design at a time, such as a 2 x 2-inch square, to avoid messing up the crystals in neighbouring areas of the garment.
- Heat the iron on the lowest setting. Gently press it on top of the Hot Fix crystals for 15 to 20 seconds.
- Allow the crystals to cool for one minute. Gently pull on one to see if it is fully affixed. If not, iron again for 20 seconds. Repeat the process until your design is complete.