A high-performance industrial adhesive that became a hit in the craft market with its superior performance, flexibility and Industrial-strength single component adhesive.
Bonds to glass, wood, plastics, tin, metal, ceramic, cement, rubber, vinyl, leather, fabric and many more.
- Dries clear.
- Photograph safe.
- Safe for repeated washing and drying.
- Withstands heat up to 150 °F / 66 °C.
- Decorate glass bottles with plastic, metal and wood.
- Affix beads to vases.
- Assemble silk or plastic floral arrangements.
- Decorate wood frames with fabric.
- Create unique jewelry with metal findings.
- Assemble wooden birdhouses.
- Repair wooden or ceramic planters.
- And much more!
E-6000® Self-Leveling Formula. An indispensable maintenance tool, E-6000 allows the kind of
permanent repair and maintenance of equipment that may have been too expensive or difficult in the past. E-6000 provides adhesion strength and versatility not found in silicones and rubber cements. Its strength in adhering metals, glass, rubber and plastics makes it a universal vehicle maintenance and repair solution. Also, because it's self-leveling, E-6000 may be used as potting material in electrical and computer applications.
- Flammability: NONE, this product is non-flammable when cured.
- Flexible: Does not become brittle in cold weather;
- can bond items subject to vibration.
- Chemical resistant: Safe for applications exposed
- to dilute acids and dilute caustics.
- Vibration: Great for bonding substrates subject to high-wear.
- Waterproof: Can be submerged in fresh and salt water
- after complete cure.
- Paintable: Paint to match surrounding area or make UV-resistant.