These have heat activated glue on the back, can be applied by: Iron On, Hot Fix, or Glue On
- Can be used with our hot fix applicator (use the flat head nozzle)
- Great for kids apparels, dress, phone cases, name tags, nails...etc
Here is an instruction of how to apply Hot fix crystals/studs:
- Lay your garment out flat on a heat-resistant surface with the side to be stud facing up.
- If the item has multiple layers, such as a T-shirt, place a piece of cardboard between the layers or inside the shirt. This will keep the glue from melting through and sticking to the back of the shirt.
- Place your Hot Fix glue side on the fabric. Lay out a small part of your design at a time, such as a 2 x 2-inch square, to avoid messing up the studs in neighbouring areas of the garment.
- Heat the iron on the lowest setting. Gently press it on top of the Hot Fix studs for 15 to 20 seconds.
- Allow the studs to cool for one minute. Gently pull on one to see if it is fully affixed. If not, iron again for 20 seconds. Repeat the process until your design is complete.